Everthing Ghanaian and even more in one place

Watch this News anchor break Justin Bieber's CD live on tv!


Translation: "I'm just saying that this kid gave a bad example for the world, and the fans in twitter are acting inna kinda violent way, offending myself and my family, I'm just saying that this kid needs to be stoped by the law, or he needs some help,But you, fans of bieber, are offending my family, i;ve never offend you or your family...why act violent in twitter like this? you guys will see what im going to do after the ads, NO, BETTER, I WONT WAIT THIS, GONNA BREAK THAT SHIT NOW, and i say again : "Bieber its a stupid dumbass, go find a better idol than this shit"

What do you think about this/ Kindly place your comments below

translate: "I'm just saying that this kid gave a bad example for the world, and the fans in twitter are acting inna kinda violent way, offending myself and my family, I'm just saying that this kid needs to be stoped by the law, or he needs some help,But you, fans of bieber, are offending my family, i;ve never offend you or your family...why act violent in twitter like this? you guys will see what im going to do after the ads, NO, BETTER, I WONT WAIT THIS, GONNA BREAK THAT SHIT NOW, and i say again : "Bieber its a stupid dumbass, go find a better idol than this shit"
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0e4_1390669239#BBB6jKTKbs4Jl9RW.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

www.Hypersmash.com