Everthing Ghanaian and even more in one place

A-Plus Jokingly Writes A Letter To Joselyn Dumas, Of Course, Concerning Her ‘Hips’

Hip it!


Joselyn Dumas is not praised for her works but her gigantic assets, that is all people talk about, anyway, Comedian and former musician, A-Plus decided to pen down something to the gorgeous actress. Read it below and not to be taken serious.

Dear Joselyn Dumas,
How are you doing today? I don’t know if you have notice but it looks like all the guys use your hips/ass in their rap lines these days na adzeeen? I think you must start charging ooo. I want to sign a hips/ass management agreement with you so that I will do the charging and give you percentage on a 70/30 basis in my favour. Let me know what you think wae.
Thanks for your attention…..
Medaase w?h?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

www.Hypersmash.com