Everthing Ghanaian and even more in one place

Boateng looking forward to World Cup upset

<b></b>By Godfred Akoto Boafo
Ghana and Schalke star Kevin Prince Boateng has revealed he is looking forward to pulling off an upset when the Black Stars face Germany in one of the marquee match ups of the World Cup in Brazil.

Boateng,born and raised in Germany will face his brother Jerome again after the two made history in 2010 by becoming the first brothers to fave each other on opposing sides at a World Cup.
Speaking to FIFA Weekly ,Kevin says things will be different in Brazil.
“My first match against Germany four years ago was very emotional.I didn't sleep the night before.A lot of things were happening in my life at the time.Now  things are different.I'm looking forward to the match and as underdogs we are looking forward to pulling off an upset.
Everyone thinks Portugal and Germany will progress to the last 16 and that takes pressure off us.I'm not talking about winning the World Cup though;I don't want to create any expectations.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

www.Hypersmash.com