Everthing Ghanaian and even more in one place

PHOTOS: Battle of the Curves: Joselyn Dumas, Peace Hyde, Toolz & “Vera”

It is a fact that can hardly be denied by anyone worldwide that African women are curvy and well endowed when it comes to boobs and ass, something we all enjoy. Don’t be a hypocrite and pretend I have written something you have never said before.
Well, this morning as I went through my picture gallery, I came across some images of popular Ghanaian faces whose almighty endowed figures got them the headlines and got so many thinking. These include actress and TV presenter Joselyn Dumas, Peace Hyde and one video vixen Matilda Quaye popularly known as Vera. I however felt like including Nigerian on air presenter Toolz as she’s also got some asset.
Let’s start with Joselyn Dumas.
Joselyn Dumas

joselyn dumas
Peace Hyde
peace-hyde
Peace Hyde A
Peace Hyde B
Matilda Quaye
Matilda Quaye F
Matilda Quaye A
Matilda Quaye B
Toolz
Toolz
radio_presenter_toolz1
Errrm, you yearning for more? Don’t worry. This should be just ok to take you through the day. Let me enjoy the rest in the comfort of my office, lol.
By the way, they all look beautiful despite some of them exposing too much. You need not expose too much to show how beautiful you are, abi? Who carries the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

www.Hypersmash.com