Everthing Ghanaian and even more in one place

Adolf Tagoe Seen In Tema Studio With Shasha Marley

shasha6By Reagan Odei Ofosu Osarfo
The Kakalika hit maker was spotted in a studio session with one of African’s ace musician Shasha Marley over the weekened inside Tema.

The two musicians who were spotted in a happy and chatty mood revealed they are working together to bring to music lovers another hit soon. “Wanted this to be a surprised to my fans but don’t know how you found us. Well I’m working on my next single which I wouldn’t give much details now but all I can say is the public should just watch out for me and Shasha on this one. It really going to be massive” Adolf said smiling.
The details on the single are sparse but the musician disclosed it will be released before the closed of the year. He noted he will feature more veteran and A list musicians on his coming album but did not disclosed any name yet.
“I’m not going to mention any name yet but it good you’ve seen Shasha Marley yourself. I will let the media know at the right time who these A list artistes are” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

www.Hypersmash.com